Tuesday, January 4, 2011

from thought to plan.

The trouble with trying to sort things out so that you feel more comfortable with where you are is having to go through the process. Living with your thoughts is not the most comfortable thing to do.

I set about improving my chances of meeting that special someone by going out pretty much every night for the past three weeks. I am now exhausted! Combine that with unpacking your mind and allowing things to sort themselves out - you over think things! I am annoying myself with this process. I think I have become a little neurotic. Scratch that.....I am behaving in a neurotic fashion because I am so tired and over thinking things.

I have made a decision that I will probably be out less often. (It is quite costly going out too.....and trying to make sure I have money to move into my own place and go away.....)

My sister did tell me that every person you meet has their tale to tell. By allowing myself to listen to others I have heard some really interesting tales. The other night a woman made mention of the fact that it doesn't matter how many massages you have, if the mind isn't settled, you will never really relax. This is a woman who has spent money going to 6-star relaxation joints and realised that she could have saved her money by spending a bit more money on herself. It was just a passing comment but it touched a nerve with me.

I have a tendency to over think things. But that is the issue. I think things - I don't process them and allow them to sort themselves out.

I have a room to try and sort out. The plan is to start to unpack the boxes and in the process develop some plans for myself. I will spend a few hours each day doing the unpacking, then I am going to relax and do very little.

No comments: