Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christimas day

Christmas night and the place is quite still.

The day has been very entertaining. There were 12 of us who sat down to lunch at my sisters house.

The only draw back to the day was the amount of driving I did. I left at 11.30 this morning, and returned home about 8.30 this evening, and 3 1/2 hours were spent driving. 2 hours this morning as I left my house, turned left and drove 45 minutes to my mothers house. I then headed back towards my house but went on past it and got to my sisters house. In reality my sister lives 15 minutes from my house but i have to turn right...... There were SO many people heading in the direction I was heading and it took over an hour to get to my sisters house. To say that I was dreading the drive home was an understatement.

Doing everything in reverse this evening was much easier, in fact it took me 35 minutes to drive my mother home....so I went back to my sisters house and had a coffee.......then drove home.

I am stuffed, tired and happy.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: