People who don't take responsibility for themselves.......
Yes, we all have issues that we need to sort out for ourselves. But what I hate is people who tell you about their issues BUT then do NOTHING to sort out themselves.
I really needed to get that off my chest.
In other things - I have sorted out a number of projects that I have been avoiding for YEARS!
- I emptied the sewing box of all projects that have sat there for years......(talking 2 sheets sets, 5 pairs of pants and 5 skirts!)
- I have rearranged the study so that I can actually use in more ways.
- I have brought the wool box into the loungeroom to sort it out (jumpers, socks etc)
- I have looked my tax but think that I might put that off for a few more days.....
- Got a new pillow and have had some amazing nights sleep since.
- Had more dry-needling which is not the most comfortable thing to have done.
No complaining any more but time to take the attitude of what can I do to change the situation...
Off to lunch with my neighbour and work colleague.