Friday, May 7, 2010

Neighbours

Can I just say that I am lighter than two weeks ago...by 2 in fact....yay me!

Funny experience this week. Whilst out for dinner on Tuesday with some work friends, one mentioned that another friend of mine had recently purchased property in my suburb.....not knowing that I lived there.

Yesterday I was talking to this bloke and asked him where abouts he lived in the suburb...."It's a strange one....." then named the street.....MY STREET! So I asked what number as I lived on the street.

"Really? I've been there 2 weeks....it's so quiet. 61"

OMG! says I. You are my NEXT DOOR neighbour. Everyone else starts to laugh....then ask if he has moved into the place where the noisy bastards live....No He is not....they're still there and they're very quiet at the moment. He says that he has been building/renovating since he moved in. I said I had heard hammering really late at night.....that's me is the reply.....

Freakily small world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Trying to work out who...Can you give me some initials?