Thursday, March 4, 2010

I feel better now......so much better

So today was a much better day.

I would estimate that we have got 90% of the kids in - maybe that would be closer to 96%. Entered in their instrument, teacher, group, ensemble and then who has paid so far. Tomorrow is the day that we enter other ensembles that kids may belong to and input all the kids that the bursar has that should be paying their ensemble fee.

Also I feel much more relaxed as the year 11 and 12s left early for their formal preparation - and I didn't have a rehearsal to run. I did have a meeting at lunchtime though which I was much more relaxed at as they fed me and I got to sit down.

Now the only thing I have to overcome is the waking up in the middle of the night stressing over things. I am putting a notebook beside my bed (with a pen/pencil) so that when I wake up I can write down what is stressing me and then, hopefully, get back to sleep.

2 comments:

Frances said...

The notebook beside my bed has saved me a lot of restless nights.

Anonymous said...

Ah - the 2am wake up...not good. Try to tell yourself that there's nothing you can do about it now, and that if you don't get back to sleep it'll just make it harder to get it done tomorrow! Easier said than done.