GOALS LIST FOR 2009. I know that we are at the end of January but these things take time......
- Purchase my own property. This means investigating the market etc NOW. (note to self - get on with it!)
- Sort out my health once and for all. This is well under way. I will keep you posted of my progress as I have things to comment about.
- Plan my next overseas trip and start saving for it. This will be interesting as all my money at the moment is going straight into home ownership at the moment.
- Not use my credit card for a month - and that month is February. If it works successfully I will do again in a few months after that.
- Laugh more each day - already have a good chortle but I want laughter lines on my face. I don't want a prune face that shows anger and bitterness.
- 'Reward' myself each and everyday for all the things I'm thankful for - particularly with me!
- Not getting bogged down by the crap that is workplace politics. Life is too short and I work with a number of fantastic people. I will seek them out rather than listening to the IDIOTS instead. Like most work places there are idiots there and they are full of hot air that 'MUST' escape their lips. Meh! I half did this last year and it was fantastic. This year I will do it completely.
- Read more. Something that I discovered last year that I really enjoy. I was surprised. I am a visual thinker and find that reading rewards that style of thinking.
- Buy a new artist each pay so I can expand my listening.
- See a new movie once a month. Sometimes I just ignored the movies even though I had gone out to them with friends. Coffee and conversation was always more interesting but I think this year I might try and keep up with some current culture.
- Go on a date at least once a month. I go out nearly all the time. I have a few Friday/Saturday nights home but socialising in a group is not the same as a date. I did this a few years ago but I was not selective in my initial acceptance of dates. Had some great stories to tell but as a result of the craziness of it I stopped going out on dates for a year.
- Finish the projects that are in the cupboard.
- Go for a walk everyday.
- Practice my yoga everyday.
- Be thankful for each day for what it is and not what it could be.
just decided to add these two in because this is where my head is at the moment. For reasons that I will keep to myself but this first one is my theme song that arises when speaking to people who annoy me and it has arisen in the last week......Language warning
And this one is bloody funny and true. Nobody likes a BOGAN it's true