Sunday, July 27, 2008

committed

It's a rainy day here - cold but not as cold as it has been previously. I've just made a coffee and noticed the neighbours have their woodfire going. I knew they were out there with all the door slamming that has been going on.

I have corrected 3 worksheets of my year 11 class - and am about to finish the rest.

I am going out this afternoon - not sure where but I am catching up with friends.

Started back on the counting of food intake today (aka weight watchering style). I have documented my days intake - looks good and yummy.

I have made the commitment to get up early and go to the gym in the morning. (5.45 get up to be at gym when it opens at 6.)

I realised that I have to just plan - and then get on with following through with the plan!

On a radio station I listen to there have been many ads about their coverage of the upcoming Olympics. Not sure where I stand with the whole Olympic thing......Tibet and all. But they have a quote from a local sports hero on there about attitude and commitment which I will put here - thanks Ron Barassi

"if it is to be, it is up to me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a rule that I cannot get up before 6 am unless I have to get to the airport or something. I simply don't function before then. I've had the thought that I could get up early to work out, but it never works for more than a couple days, if that. I commend those who can make it happen. I'll just stick with my evening workouts.