Thursday, January 7, 2010

I believe that today is Thursday.

January 7......I haven't done much since the last update.....we had a family Christmas which was very fun.

I went to a funny New Years Eve ball and had a great time.

I have had a great few days sleeping in....often not getting dressed until well after midday. Oh such joy and rapture.

Reading - loved Stieg Larsson's books Millenium trilogy......The girl with the dragon tattoo....etc.

I have caught up with some essential daytime television. I have caught up with friends that I don't see during the term, in the evenings. I have potted around the house. I have avoided finishing cleaning the study - but I will get onto that this afternoon........maybe. I'll let you know.

I've been out every evening pretty much. It's been lovely. I have to think about what I am going to get at the supermarket as I am not home for many meals...mainly the basics at the moment. I have decided that once the school term starts I need to be out a little more often than Friday and Saturday nights.....will be harder as I have a leadership position and will be expected to be at work a little more.......but I will work on the balance. My resolution.

No comments: