Thursday, September 24, 2009

80s retro

The last two posts have been a bit of a rant - some of you may have wondered where my head was when I complained about the skirt/pant thing. Yes, a bit of a non-issue but I just hate that look.

Yesterday was a more obvious dabbling with the idea of blogging as a stream of consciousness. I am thinking that instead of going through and editing my ideas I might just play with the idea of letting it all go in one session.......not sure if it will be good or not but....meh!

Today I have discovered how 80's like fashion is becoming. I lived through the vibrant colours then, and they were relatively cool then but there is no hiding when you where the ultra lime green, brilliant orange or hot pink.....

I have heard and read about the desire for shoulder pads - which I hope will not be jet wing wide..... and I am also hoping the bubble skirt is not on for a revival..... Again, I may be creating more out of this than it is worth but I really have a hard time looking at the 'victims' who haven't quite worked out what suits them or not. In teenagers it is not really an issue - but in older women .....

Now I am out to purchase a hot pink something......I need to improve my victim status......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...also some stripey tights and licorice all-sorts earrings!