Thursday, June 11, 2009

strange but true

So yesterday I wrote 156 reports - that's 6 classes of 26 kidlets. That leaves me about 80 to go. I have 3 classes at year 12 that are less than half the regular number. I am stoked to have broken the back of my reports.........I have a report writing day tomorrow and unlike Frogdancer I will have to work my way through tomorrow BUT I will have my weekend. Yay.

I realised yesterday that I needed to stop and jumped onto my Facebook page. One of my nieces had completed two quizzes that I thought looked interesting. "When will you get married?" and "When will you get knocked up?"

My results were rather intriguing. Actually the results were bloody hilarious thinking about what questions were in this very serious quiz. eg "on a scale of 1-5, how do you rate happiness" I looked at that and wondered what was the weighting of 5 and what was the weighting of 1. I took the middle ground.

According to these delightful authorities I will be knocked up by July 24th 2012......not a problem really except that puts pressure on me to find a bloke. (and the house and prepare it etc) Yes I know it is 3 years away BUT I am an incredibly shy petal. ha ha ha.......

Married August 23rd 2015. Now can you all book that into your diaries. I know that it will happen....Facebook told me so...My sister has offered her services as the wedding planner. The baby from 3 years earlier WILL be part of the bridal party. It's all planned really.

Well - enough of these frivolities. I'm off to work now and I will be Chanting with my year 8 classes for the most part......hopefully they will work the way I commented about on their reports....

4 comments:

Frogdancer said...

I hope the kids and I have an invite.
To the wedding. The wedding. Not the birth.

River said...

August 23, 2015. Noted in diary. I'll be sure to send you my address so that you can send me a piece of wedding cake. I love wedding cake. (Any cake really.)

I remember when my grand daughter told her teacher she was to be a flowergirl at a wedding. Teacher asked who was getting married?
Mummy and Daddy...

Laura Jane said...

You can invite me to the birth...I might be useful.

And I'm probably good for a wedding card!

How hilarious!

widget said...

So far I have 7 guests to my wedding, one wedding planner, a pageboy/flowergirl and NO groom. It all works well for me.

I have one request for cake and a number of startled onlookers. Not bad really.

BTW 7 reports to go......