Saturday, February 14, 2009

Apparantly it's a special day.

So it's Valentines day. Or, in my case, International QuirkyAlone day.

Today I shall:

  • buy myself groceries - and the paper to get the housing list etc.
  • toddle off to the gym to get a bit of a work out so that I keep my healthy promise to myself.
  • iron my clothes, after doing a few loads of washing.....
  • catch up with friends on the phone.
  • grab a dvd - I am so tired this week after work that I cannot be bothered getting off the couch and I was out last night for a bit. (note to self "GO TO BED EARLY ON WEEKNIGHTS!")
  • read some of the book I need to for book club - I doubt I am going to get that thing finished.....
  • some preparation work for the kidlets.

enough procrastinating now - off and start. How will you spend today?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Happy QuirkyAlone Day! I'm going to have friends over for my first ever fondue party. We'll see how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me?