Monday, December 8, 2008

oh dear

I had this pithy blog to write.

I was going to write about the fact that I had the private email address of one of my hero's.

I was going to tell you that I was struggling with the whole idea of emailing my hero to let him know that he was my hero and why.

I was going to ask you what I should do.

I was going to explain how I got his private email address - by trying to sort out the way a movie had been sent to my mother and she couldn't open it on her computer so I forwarded it to myself and changed the format and sent it back to her. As a consequence I have the email address of my hero and a few other people.

I was going to tell you all of this BUT I deleted the email and all the extra addresses.

I don't have a dilemma now but I am mightily peeved with myself!

No comments: