- Hour walk on the beach. Sublime
- osteopathic appointment (20 crunches on the left, 30 on the right divided amongst the neck, middle back and lower back evenly). I am now tired.
- looked at the housework - banned for the day by the osteopath. Damn shame.
- cooked lunch for friend round corner. Yummo!
- dealt with trevor the terrorist cat! (shocking name I know but he is a ratbag and a half to my cat! he comes over the fence with his bell a ringing and then mews at her. She goes outside and he attacks her! He has been neutered, I think, and is a complete dweeb)
- looked up natural cat repellents - amazing what you can do with vinegar, pepper, soap etc. throw in a little orange essential oil and you might be onto something......
- wrote my shopping lists
- wrote my Christmas card lists.
- organised dinner for a few more nights
- knitted for Vanessa......it looks stunning
- collapsed on the couch
- ripped a few more cds for my ipod
- ironed the material for the back of my quilt then emailed frogdancer about the cutting out bit.
Thursday, December 4, 2008