Saturday, October 11, 2008

new furniture coming

I am sitting here in the window area of my lounge/dining room and thinking that I had better get the vacuuming done soon. My furniture arrives this morning anywhere between 11.30 and 1.30pm!

I am very excited. I have spent the last three weeks between not being home - sitting on other peoples furniture, sitting on outside chairs with lots of cushions or on top of the two doonas and pillows.

The cat has not coped with the lack of furniture. She seriously does not know where to sit. I have her cushion out for her, but that hasn't helped her. There are no soft chairs, nothing to hide behind when she wants to attack me and nothing soft for her to settle on in the sun.

So between now and when the furniture could arrive I am going to put away the doonas, dust, vacuum and generally spring clean the space for the new stuff.

Update: Furniture arrived at 11.23 am. I have just got it all together now! 2.10pm. I am sitting on my couch and I am looking at everything and feeling very proud of myself. Go me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. "Go You". And enjoy it - you rock!