So here goes....
- I refused to do freestyle for years. Backstroke was the only way to go. Something about putting my face into the water, I was a little scared that I might drown – at least that might have been one reason.
- My favourite sandwich combination is Vegemite and crushed walnuts. Don’t have it that often but when I do it needs to have butter on the bread too. For all of those non-Australians, and for that matter Australians, who don’t like Vegemite, you are missing out! [Just thinking about fresh bread, butter, vegemite and walnut sandwich……YUM!]
- I am not particularly fond of the potato. Don’t mind the occasional one but I really don’t understand how people make it a staple of their diet. I will eat any other form of carb with a meal to stay away from the potato. To me, a potato promises so much but then can sometimes deliver a much lower level.
- I have flaky nails. Well probably better to describe them as nails that peel back like layers on an onion. It is very bizarre and off putting. I have changed diet – not really a reason, and I have painted with those special formulas – also not a complete success.
- While I love pinks and purples in my doona covers I MUST have blue in my sheets. It offsets the pink and purple a great deal…….I keep telling myself that!
- I belong to two bookclubs. No, I don’t get confused over the books – one is reading classics and the other anything that is new on the shelf.
So there they are – 6 unspectacular facts about me. Hope I have told you things that you didn’t know Froggie……
Now who to tag….
Dragged kicking and screaming to paradise – love to see her answers….
Vanessa – just coz she is a good blog friend in USA
Kitkat – she is a new blog friend in USA so would love to know her thoughts.
Laura – I love her blog
Joh – has great insights
Isabelle – she lives in the UK and has two black cats.
Now here are the rules........
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
I was fine until number 3! Enjoy the day.