Monday, May 12, 2008

update

After my extra long blog from yesterday I am a little worn out.

I don't have a lot to say and sort of feel 'let down' as a result.

A few quick update on a few things.

Neighbours:
I thought they were going to have a big party on Saturday but I was quite mistaken. They were setting up a few things but nothing happened, in fact there were not even any lights on in the house. It has been quite cold and they seem to have ventured inside but don't hold your breath. I am still planning on moving - and I am still a few pays away from that.

Exercise:
Very cross about this. I was quite happy running with the outdoor exercise group but my body didn't appreciate it. I would run and then end up with a headache that was blinding. It was suggested that I should stop running. But I have also stopped playing netball and I am at a lost without my exercise. I am sure I will find something to do that I will get involved with quite happily but in the mean time it is quite frustrating.

Love life:
Still non-existent. Just keep dating people found on the strange scale. It can be quite entertaining but also very frustrating.

Work:
Student teacher finished and I have full control of my classes again.

So now you are up to speed with it all.

No comments: