Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Deep and Frivolous

I've looked at the numbers of readers I had for a few days there and compared them with the numbers I have at the moment (2 on today's count....sigh) and I realise something: when you write something deep and meaningful, people expect more!

I am not sure if I can do deep and meaningful each and everyday so it is a lot of pressure. There are days when I just want to be frivolous.

That's it for today. Not much I realise but that's all I got. Enjoy your Tuesday afternoon.

3 comments:

CelticBuffy said...

Don't worry about the number of readers. Write for yourself! I subscribe to your blog and truly enjoy hearing about your life. You go girl! :)

Vanessa said...

It's your blog, blog about what you want, not what gets numbers.

widget said...

Thank you! I have now got back on track (amazing what sleep can do) and am back writing for me! I was just overwhelmed by the amazing readership that I had and I let it get to my head! I am over my tanty now!