Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Have you ever knitted socks?

So I am feeling a lot better now. My vibration headache is pretty much gone but my jaw line still hurts a little.

Today I put the car in for a service - been a while since it was looked after. Without even trying I am spending a lot of money at the moment but hey I'm looking after myself......

While my car was in being attended to (nothing serious) I went yarn shopping with Frogdancer. I have bought some sock yarn - very colourful, and some scarf wool. I thought about buying enough wool for a jumper but had an hysteria attack over the cost of the wool. Yes it is luxury yarn (wool mixed with alpaca and silk) but at $18 per 100g and you need just over 1kg for a jumper - well.....

I have started one pair of socks - they will rival the pair I made last year. I will photograph them when I have finished.....

No comments: