Tuesday, March 3, 2009

visions

Don't you hate it when sleep eludes you?

That was me last night. Asleep for 2 hours! Today I'm very light headed and got a decent headache. I made the decision not to go to work at 5.30am having been awake for 4 1/2 hours. I have slept for another two hours today as well.

I have been working - on year 12 stuff. I just don't think I should have been in control of children. I wouldn't have been in control. I would have been a raving loony!

Probably the interesting thing is the fact that my head of department was absent as was the instrumental coordinator. For different reasons but it meant that no one could take my year 8 band.......oh well. Might only play one piece for their performance next week. We'll see what happens at next weeks rehearsal.

I'm off for a good lie down now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for taking some time for well-needed rest! I didn't sleep well either, but since I just had one class today, I have no complaints. If I can't sleep tonight, though, I'll be in a world of hurt tomorrow, my 12-hour day.