Tuesday, November 25, 2008

tv themes

Today I'm on TV themes that I loved as a kid because they were for my shows. I tell you - they don't make them like this anymore!

The wombles of Wimbledon common are we......





Kimba the white lion is the one.......





Monkey magic, Monkey magic.



Goodies, Goody goody yum yum



We'll make you happy.....



This was actually known by me as the Happy show! I loved David Cassidy as a kid. I was about 5 when I discovered him.....

I don't think I like many tv theme songs now....Maybe Red Dwarf - but that is a good ten years old!

So please tell me what your favourite tv show tune is.

1 comment:

Laura Jane said...

I liked the PArtridge family.

The Addams Family

Get Smart

latterly i liked the theme from ER (I even had it as my ring tone). It had a wonderful sense of building and unfolding drama.

What do I like now?

So you think you can dance? I like that theme - but I also remember all the ones you talk about - especially Kimba the White Lion. I was never a big Monkey fan. Or a Monkee fan, come to think of it!