Monday, August 25, 2008

An early one

I have come home early from work. I am not 100% that is the say the least. It feels like someone has skated down my throat with sandpaper shoes. I am gargling, sucking lozenges, lots of lemon and honey, taking paracetamol and drinking lots of water.

I missed a staff meeting to come home.

I am watching MASH. I will have an early dinner and be in bed early again. This is my routine at the moment - it has been for the last week! When I say early I am talking about 9.30pm at the latest! (Well Saturday night was 10.30 - I stayed up!!!!)

I think this is my cure - lots of rest, no talking, reading and generally taking it as easy as I can.

2 comments:

Bayjb said...

Hey there - sorry I'm a little late in commenting.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! Get some rest and relax. Hopefully you'll be a bit better tomorrow!

Vanessa said...

Oh, hope you are feeling better!