Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HAVING A WHINGE

I am so busy trying to catch my tail at the moment, I don't know if I am coming or going.

Here is the checklist for work:
Year 7 music correction (one class of 27 kids)
Year 8 Music correction (four classes of 27 kids- all on the computer!)
Year 9 Music preparation
Year 11 Music Performance preparation
Year 11 and 12 Music Styles preparation and correction
Before school theory correction
tutoring of year 12 music student
tutoring of Year 8 percussion kid
supervision of student teacher (he is improving?)
Units of work for Year 7 + 8 Music
Helping graduate teacher with registration (ongoing)
Sorting out comments on the report
Band and choir music preparation

I think that is all........ so far I have completed the Year 7 music correction.

I am ok with all the other stuff at home and socially - although I don't have enough energy after the day!

Well that is my daily whinge over and done with. I have finished my grumble with the world. I shall now get on with the work that I have to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't whinge about having such an easy day!