I have been tagged by Mr Abode for a meme. This comes in two parts and both have made me think - as if I have hadn't had enough of that this last week!
5 Random/Weird things about myself
1. I am closer in age to my eldest niece than I am her mother - 10 years:14 years.
2. I have lived in 14 houses/units in 10 years. (something about those numbers which is just weird within itself)
3. I have a scar on the side of my face which I got from a dog bite when I was in grade 4.
4. I have a split uvula (you know, the thing that hangs down at the top of your throat at the back of your mouth.)
5. I have named nearly all my cars (Myrtle the Mazda, Horatio the Datsun, Querida the Holden and now the Astra - which I haven't named.
5 places I want to see or see again
1. Having read Mr Abodes thoughts I agree with this: West coast of the US - especially San Francisco and the Yosemite National Park. Alaska, Washington state, Canada. Also Chicago, Grand Canyon, Baltimore and New York.
2. I also agree with Bay of Islands in NZ (again though). I would love to see the Milford Sound in NZ though - from one end of the islands to another.
3. Ireland - never been there but gees I think it would be amazing.
4. South America - it would be fascinating and exciting.
5. Closer to home I would love to see Western Australia especially during the flower season. It would be beautiful.
I tag Nancy, Laura and Vanessa