Friday, November 9, 2007

We are the champions!

Trivia night tonight at work. My team won! Go team! There were some tough questions~some really tough questions. Anyway enough gloating!

Weekend is upon me. Tonight might have a quiet catch up then go out to see the movie with the Beatles songs as its sound track "Across the Universe". Looking forward to it. Sunday - Europe Expo to start planning (seriously that is, not just dreaming) my trip to Europe next year. Have some ideas but nothing concrete yet, then dinner with more friends.

Somewhere in here I might play a bit of piano and then go to a singing lesson etc.

I also think I might be listening to the dulcet tones of my neighbours on the western front. It should be a glorious weekend for them - only hope the swearing is up to standard. I think I might even invest in a white noise machine that I can turn on to try and block out their sounds.

To all reading ~ have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Is that the Europe Expo at the Buckingham International? I have an invitation for that too - not sure if I'm going to go though - our plans are a bit up in the air. Congratulations on your win!

Frogdancer said...

Sorry we were heading out as you turned up. Loved your cocky walk though... definitely the strut of a winner.